ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us, company” refers to Fly Vietnam. “You" refers to the individual person creating an account with us and/or making a reservation through us. Our website is offered to you and is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein as they exist at the time the booking is made. Your use of our website including the use of your booking, your account, and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately. You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
OUR SERVICE RANGES
We offer online flight ticket booking, hotel reservation, & visa application service for all clients to visit Vietnam. Together with this, clients are provided with free consultancy service related to traveling in Vietnam. Our top goal is to facilitate all visitors to Vietnam with all the best arrangement during their stay here.
FLIGHT TICKET BOOKING POLICIES
1. NOTES FOR PASSENGERS
1.1 Passengers not suitable for flying: Passengers suffering from serious disease or mental illness are not recommended to travel, but, in special circumstances, if passengers are in control of the illness, they can consider flying after consulting a doctor.
1.2 Infants and pregnant women
- Infants aged between 14 days and 2 years are eligible to purchase infant tickets. Bookings for only infant tickets cannot be submitted online, they must be submitted together with an adult ticket. Infant tickets do not include a designated seat. For further information about bringing baby carriages/cradles etc. aboard, please contact the airlines directly.
- Pregnant women: There are certain restrictions for pregnant women flying. Please inform your doctor about your travel plans in advance, and obtain from them permission and a certificate proving suitability to fly.
1.3 The elderly: Many airlines require passengers over a certain age to provide health certificates and to prove their physical condition meets the requirements for flying at the time of boarding. For more details, please contact the individual airline.
2. FLIGHT AND PRICING
- Flights: After you have selected a suitable ticket online, if there are any problems with your booking we will contact you by phone or email.
- Pricing: Unless specified otherwise, our rates are quoted in United Sates dollars (USD), the total cost of a flight tickets included all taxes, fees & other service charges.
3. BOOKING NOTES
Passenger’s basic information
- Name and Passport: It is vital that you submit correct passenger names and Passport details when making a booking. Any difference in the names you submit when booking and the names printed on the passenger’s passport will result in the passenger being unable to board the plane. In this event, we will bear no responsibility.
- Contact info: Please correctly and carefully enter your contact details and ensure that you remain contactable, so that we can contact you, and can inform you of any changes to your flight. If due to an error on your behalf we are unable to contact you and there is a change to you flight, we will bear no responsibility.
Flyvietnam.com only provides flight information. If there are any changes or cancellations to flights, customers should contact the airline directly for further information. As this is beyond our control, we will bear no responsibility.
Please check whether your visa complies with the relevant policies of your destination country and any transit countries. Failure to obtain the correct documentation may lead to you being unable to complete entry and exit procedures. Please only purchase tickets after confirming this information.
4. BOOKING & ISSUING PROCEDURES
- Confirmation: Confirmation will be provided via email. We will include your flight number, dates, ticket number, price etc. in the confirmation email. Passengers should ensure they provide correct phone and email contact information, and that they are contactable. If booking your tickets fails, we will contact you by email or by phone. If we are unable to contact you via the details you provided, we bear no responsibility for any problems regarding confirmation, ticket issuing, etc.
- Duplicate bookings: Please do not provide submit duplicate bookings (e.g. booking two or more flights at the same for the same passenger). If submitting duplicate bookings causes multiple tickets to be issued, you assume full responsibility for any cancellation fees or other charges.
5. BOOKING GUARANTEE
To guarantee your ticket booking, we must require your credit card details or payment in advance. To valid the guarantee, you need to fill with all details required on our secured site or fax it to us or email.
We accept payment through all major credit cards (Visa, Master & JCB). You can purchase directly on our website, or we can provide you with a secure payment link after booking have been confirmed. In both ways, we will only proceed with the payment after reconfirming with you. For payment made directly on our website: it will be put on review and our customer service staff will follow up with your booking & payment shortly to confirm your booking by sending a reservation code & e-ticket receipt (s). For protection purposes, we will need you to fill in our credit card authorization letter & send us related documents (Enclose the color copy 2 side of card + Passport). We are also not responsible for any charges that may be levied by issuing bank.
7. CHARGES, CANCELLATION & REFUND
If unexpected circumstances should arise and impact your holiday plans, we would be glad to assist you with the cancellation procedures and refund your money. Our cancellation charge will be applied differently based on the fare types & the time of cancellation. We will pass on to you all details of any cancellation policy with our reply upon demand before we can process our cancellation & refund.
- Completely unused tickets: Cancellations can be made according to the airline policies. For some fare types, airlines permit cancellation and will refund some or all of the cost, other types like super deal or special deal fares will not be refunded any money once tickets are issued. Please refer to the specific policies of your flight booking.
- Partially used tickets: Airlines require passengers to travel as per the itinerary shown on their ticket, from the place of departure via any agreed connecting points to the final destination, and vice versa. Each leg of the journey is linked to a specific segment on an electronic ticket. If all the segments are not used in sequence, the ticket as a whole will lose its validity in most circumstances. Cancellations can be made according to the airline policies, and can usually be divided into two categories: a) Refund will be made by deducting the used segments and a cancellation fee, b) No refunds for partially used tickets. If you want to cancel a partially used ticket, please contact our customer service by email or by phone. The result of the application will depend on the policies of the airline and your individual ticket.
Passenger can contact us by phone +84.125.652.2269/ +84.169.387.21.66 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to cancellation request.
8. BOARDING TIME
In most cases for domestic flights, passengers should arrive at the airport to handle check-in procedures 1-2 hours prior to departure. Check-in usually closes 40 minutes prior to departure. In most cases for international flights, passengers should arrive at the airport 2-3 hours prior to departure, and check-in closes 1 hour prior to departure. It is important to be aware that every airline has different regulations, for the exact details please confirm with the airline directly. In addition, some airports have special regulations or procedures.
9. FLIGHT TICKET USAGE PRINCIPLE
Please be aware that air tickets must be used in the designated sequence, otherwise, airlines have the right to refuse carriage.
10. APPLICATIONS FOR SPECIAL MEALS OR SERVICES
Normally, any special meals or services need to applied for at least 2 days in advance. If required, please specify at the time of booking. We will pass your requests along to the airline, but customers should check directly with the airline to find out the outcome of their request.
Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement
The performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Fly Vietnam’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by this website with respect to such use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.