HAN to REP
Popular Flights from Hanoi
Hanoi Flights to Domestic Destinations
Hanoi Flights to International Destinations
- Hanoi to Luang Prabang (HAN - LPQ)
- Hanoi to Phnom Penh (HAN - PNH)
- Hanoi to Siem Reap (HAN - REP)
- Hanoi to Vientiane (HAN - VTE)
- Hanoi to Beijing (HAN - PEK)
- Hanoi to Busan (HAN - PUS)
- Hanoi to Fukuoka (HAN - FUK)
- Hanoi to Guangzhou (HAN - CAN)
- Hanoi to Hong Kong (HAN - HKG)
- Hanoi to Nagoya (HAN - NGO)
Hanoi to Siem Reap Route Map
What is the distance between Hanoi and Siem Reap?
The average distance from Hanoi to Siem Reap is 890 kilometers (equals to 553 miles or 481 nautical miles). Your flight will depart from Noi Bai International Airport at (21° 13′ 13.9080″ N, 105° 48′ 27.3600″ E), and will arrive at Siem Reap International Airport at (13° 24′ 30.3696″ N, 103° 48′ 57.3336″ E).
How long does it take to fly from Hanoi to Siem Reap?
The average flight time between Hanoi and Siem Reap is 1 hours and 45 minutes .
How many flights which Vietnam Airlines serve per day for the route between Hanoi - Siem Reap?
Vietnam Airlines is currently operating 4 daily flights from Hanoi to Siem Reap.
How much is the fare for flight between Hanoi and Siem Reap?
On average, the price for one-way air ticket from Hanoi to Siem Reap is 1,760.000 VND (or ~$80 USD) for economy class and 6,600.000 VND (or ~$300 USD) for business class.