Vietnam Airlines set to open two new air routes to Bali, Phuket
Starting from October 27, Vietnam Airlines will launch two new air routes connecting HCM City with two of the region’s most famous tourist destinations, Bali in Indonesia, and Phuket in Thailand.
As annouced, Ho Chi Minh City–Bali air route will conduct seven flights per week. However, from October 27, 2019 to the end of March 2020, the airline will only be running five flights per week due to restrictions at Denpasar airport in Bali.
Flights are scheduled to depart from Ho Chi Minh City at 11:10 and from from Bali at 16:50 every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
Ho Chi Minh City-Phuket route, the airline is set to operate three flights per week, with departures from Ho Chi Minh City taking place at 15:50 and from Phuket at 18:40 on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
The number of flights operating on this route are expected to increase to seven flights per week from the end of March 2020.
Vietnam Airlines will utilise the modern Airbus A321 aircraft on these new air routes
- Vietnam Airlines set to open two new air routes to Bali, Phuket
- Vietnam airlines applies piece concept for baggage allowance
- Vietnam Airlines launched Premium Economy class for the routes Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Airlines moved to Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow
- New route Ho Chi Minh-Van Don has just been launched by Vietnam Airlines
- More flights are added due to high demanding on National Day holiday
- 03 more flights to Jakarta have been added in order to serve Vietnamese football fans
- Beaches in Vietnam are most affordable compared the world
- New passenger terminal is built at Phu Bai international airport
- New terminal inaugurated at Cam Ranh International Airport